WATER-X BUNGEE LACE UP
• COMFORTABLE FABRIC: The upper is made of lightweight mesh material with a degree of stretch, fully breathable and when combined with the drainage ports in the sole, offers a quick-dry experience. The slip-on sock-like construction offers both superior comfort, and also supportive fit through a bungee-style lacing system designed for active adventure.
• DRAINS FROM SOLE: With an active meshed-port drainage feature, this men’s water shoe construction provides a cushioned ride and drains water from the interior of the shoe. Perfect for wet/dry environments, including sandy and rocky footing. Mesh screen keeps small particles from coming into the drainage ports, and bungee lacing keeps the fit snug around the foot.
• ECO-FRIENDLY: Stepping toward sustainability, the WATER-X utilizes BLOOM ECO-FOAM as an insole. Developed with Bloom Foam, an eco-focused team in Mississippi who define themselves as “the world’s first plant-based, high-performance solution to synthetic and petroleum-based flexible foams”, the insoles of the WATER-X are created using sanitized algae removed from waterways from around the world, creating cleaner water sources. All the functions, with much lower eco-impact.
• KICK HEEL: Use the extended "kick heel" to step out of the slip-on style. Rockers heel design also adds gait stability.
• WHOLE SIZING: In the event of half sizes, we recommend sizing up.
• MORE GRIP LESS SLIP: The design of the sole is "biomimetic" inspired by the suction pattern of the octopus… resulting in a rubber sole that offers good wet/dry traction for the active outdoorsman or fisherman.